We are so excited to connect with you online.
3990 Fayetteville Rd. Lumberton NC
Sunday Morning Worship 10am
Experience the Anointed singing and preaching of God’s Word.
Word of Inspiration for Today
- The Performance of a LifetimeA few weekends ago, a small group from our church attended a show at the Carolina Civic Center here in Lumberton. It was based on the 1939 classic The Wizard of Oz. We enjoyed a superb performance by the actors, many of whom we know personally—although we barely recognized them behind the incredible costumes. I […]
- THE GOD OF DANIELWhen we recount certain events to others, whether it be a quick story of something interesting or humorous, or something far more important, perhaps even traumatic, we tell the story from our perspective. We describe what we experienced—what we saw, heard, and felt. We give the listeners a first-hand account of the occurrence, allowing them […]
- CHOOSE JOY“Choosing to have Joy is not naively thinking everything will be easy. It is courageously believing that there is still hope even when things get hard”. – Morgan Harper Nichols In the quietness of early mornings, days, and evenings, you can hear the sounds of birds chirping. You can listen to their excitement in their […]
- GOD IS MY ANCHORWhy does God’s Word refer to God as our anchor? Hebrews 6:19 says, “This hope we have as an ANCHOR of the soul, both sure and steadfast…” Over the past week, I’ve pondered this verse as I visited my grandkids in Morehead while their parents were away. If you glance over to the right as […]
- JESUS IS OUR FRIENDEver wonder what life would be like without friends? That’s a depressing thought, isn’t it? I don’t even like to imagine this life without the people I am blessed to call my friends. The world would be a lonely place without them. Friendship is an integral part of our lives. In the film “Castaway,” Tom […]
Wednesday Night Bible Study 7pm
As students of God’s Word, we believe it is important to read and study the Bible. Join us for in-depth series that teach as well as inspire and challenge.
Train up a child in the way he should go…(Proverbs 22:6)
Your child will enjoy Nursery, Children’s Church, and Classes every Sunday and Wednesday as well as activities and trips we take throughout the year.
Thank you for connecting with us online. We would LOVE to see you in person.